Live-streamed yoga classes - so you can practice at home
Delivered in real-time. I will be leading weekly yoga classes via Zoom, offering demonstrations, instructions and cues to support you during your practice and beyond.
How to get started:
1) Book your class - please note that bookings must be made no later than 1-hr before the class start time.
2) Participants will receive a weblink (URL) sent to their inbox approximately 1-hr before the class starts (do remember to check your junk mail if you cannot find it).
3) Before class starts, put something comfy on, grab your mat, laptop/iPad, and whatever else you need to practice, and follow these easy steps to join our online yoga community:
4) Find your Zoom email invitation (check your spam and junk folders, incase the information has arrived there). This contains the secure Zoom URL to the broadcast.
5) When you click the link in the email, you will be directed to the Zoom meeting, where you can meet and talk to others attending the sessions while waiting for the class to start.
6) Each class will start and finish promptly. I will open the meeting 5/10 minutes before class start time, to enable everyone to join and settle.