Live-streamed yoga classes - so you can practice at home
Delivered in real-time. I will be leading weekly yoga classes via Zoom, offering demonstrations, instructions and cues to support you during your practice and beyond.
How to get started:
1) Book your class - please note that bookings must be made no later than 1-hr before the class start time.
2) Participants will receive a weblink (URL) sent to their inbox approximately 1-hr before the class starts (do remember to check your junk mail if you cannot find it).
3) Before class starts, put something comfy on, grab your mat, laptop/iPad, and whatever else you need to practice, and follow these easy steps to join our online yoga community:
4) Find your Zoom email invitation (check your spam and junk folders, incase the information has arrived there). This contains the secure Zoom URL to the broadcast.
5) When you click the link in the email, you will be directed to the Zoom meeting, where you can meet and talk to others attending the sessions while waiting for the class to start.
6) Each class will start and finish promptly. I will open the meeting 5/10 minutes before class start time, to enable everyone to join and settle.
Autumn Class Schedule
Join me 3 days a week....
Monday mornings (9.30-10.30am) - Zoom
Monday evenings (6-7pm) - Redcatch Community Centre
Monday evenings (8-9.15pm) - Zoom
Wednesday evenings (7-8pm) - Zoom
Friday mornings (9.30-10.30am)
PACKAGE COSTS / BUNDLES
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WHEN YOU CHOOSE ANY OF THE PACKAGES BELOW:
Use your passes to book any of the classes listed on the schedule.
In-person classes are back.
Wednesday mornings: 9.30-10.30am @Trika Studio
- book/pay for classes via Trika.
2-hr workshop, Saturday 24th October, 4.30-6.30pm - The Power of Slow @Trika Yoga
As we move into Autumn, the theme of the workshop will be exploring the power of slow. When we slow our yoga practice down we can find a quiet, restful place inside, in which to watch, listen and wait to see what feelings, sensations, and messages arise through the breath and body.
This will be a space to slow down, listen, and learn to trust in your own personal experience. To be guided by your intuition and body's own innate wisdom. It is here our yoga practice can really start to blossom, as we begin to follow our own cues, through our own experience and deep understanding.
This workshop will run on Saturday 24th October, 4.30-6.30pm. Book via the Trika Yoga website
Monthly Saturday Mornings at Arnos Vale Cemetery
With Kate and Jess
Extended 2-hr Yoga Session
£22 per session or 3 for £54
Saturday 21st November 9.30-11.30am (Spielman Centre)
2021 dates TBC soon
After much thought and discussion, reviewing both government guidelines and drawing on additional research and recommendations, we have decided to postpone the October Day Retreat.
This is as disappointing for us as it is for you. Yet, your safety and comfort are absolutely a priority for us and we want to ensure that, when the time is right for us to come back in person, it is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
We are currently researching alternative venues for a Day Retreat in the New Year, and will keep you updated with a new date and venue details as soon as we have them. Thanks again for your support during this time, it is hugely appreciated.
"Kate is a wonderful clear and motivational teacher. She not only explains how to do postures properly, but you get focused care to make sure you are getting the most out of the class...read more"
“I really wanted to say how glad I am to have have found your class, I really enjoy your teaching methods and always leave feeling so much better...read more”
I offer private tuition to anyone wishing to explore yoga at their own pace. It is a great way to enjoy learning yoga either on your own, with a partner or with a few friends.
Classes can be designed around your specific interests or needs and can be a good introduction to yoga before entering a group setting. They can also be useful if you are having trouble with something in class and wish to explore it in more detail with my personal guidance.
If you find it difficult to fit a class into your busy day, why not invite me to your workplace. If you have a small group of you that would be interested and have a suitable space, I can visit you before work, in a lunchtime, or afterwork. That way we can work around your other commitments.
Monthly class, see details and dates above (under classes).
£22 per class, or £54 if pre-book all three.
Drop-ins may be possible, please check.
New venue/date TCB soon.
Cost £70, early bird £60.
Please subscribe to my news updates for information on any new class dates/times.