Please read through the following essential information and terms of booking and complete the booking form before attending your first class.
What to bring
• Comfy clothes that you can easily move around in.
• Shawl, lightweight blanket or something to keep you warm for relaxation at the end.
• Bottle of water to ensure you keep well-hydrated. It is fine to eat before class, though nothing too heavy – be guided by what your body needs.
• Yoga mats are provided, but do bring your own if you'd like.
• Payment is in advance by bank transfer – bank details will be provided in your confirmation email.
• Payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Please confirm which dates you'd like to attend in advance.
• If you can't make a session that you have booked and you let Kate know 48hrs in advance, you are welcome to come along to a replacement session, as long as there is space available. If you need to cancel your booking and if the place can be filled by someone else the fee can be returned (minus a £10 admin fee). Otherwise the fees are only refundable if the class is cancelled.